Archive for January, 2005
a new bugzilla site has been created to make submitting bug reports and patches to the ganglia project much easier.
this site was created in anticipation of the upcoming 3.0.0 release. we hope this service will allow us to organize and move more quickly to add features and stomp out bugs.
You can chat with other ganglia users and developers at IRC channel #ganglia on freenode (special thanks to Majestik and bli_gsc for serving as channel ops).
The Open Cluster Group is please to announce the release of OSCAR
Feature list of 4.0:
- Red Hat Linux 9, Red Hat Linux Enterprise Linux (RHEL) 3, and Fedora Core 2 support
- New RPM dependency finder helps build the server (DepMan/PackMan)
- SIS 3.3.2
- Ganglia is now included in the distribution
- Torque is now included as the default scheduler (OpenPBS can still be downloaded from OPD)
- Multiple bug fixes and Wizard improvements
This release supports both x86 and Itanium systems. Itanium support is provided by RHEL 3.
This release is available for download from the OSCAR project website: http://oscar.openclustergroup.org